Thursday, October 25, 2007

The NFL Pick Em Bet: Week 8

A friend and I have been kind of playing the pick em war since the start of the NFL season, bnd have at this point shown that we are tied through 7 weeks of play at 63 wins and 40 losses. We have decided to spice it up a little since we have too much disposable income and are going to take our tied record and bet for the total wins at the end of the season openly on a couple of our blogs. Just to make it interesting we have decidd that we are going to throw $50K each on the table and see who walks away with the money :). We pick straight up with no spreads.

My Picks for this Week:

Sunday, October 28, 2007:

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears

My Pick: Detroit Lions

Indianapolis colts @ Caroilina Panthers

My Pick: Indianapolis

Pittsburg Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals

My Pick: Pittsburg

Oakland Raiders @ Tennessee Titans

My Pick: Tennessee

Cleveland Browns @ ST. Louis Rams

My Pick: Cleveland

Philadelphia Eagles at Minnesota Vikings

My Pick: Minnesota

New York Giants @ Miami dolphins

My Pick: New York Giants

Bufalo Bills @ New York Jets

My Pick: Buffalo

Houston Texans @ San Diego Chargers:

My Pick: San Diego

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tampa Bay Bucs

My Pick: Tampa Bay

Washington Redskins @ New England Patrions

My Pick: New England

New Orleans Saints @ San Francisco 49ers

My Pick: San Francisco

Monday, October 26, 2007:

Green Bay Packers @ Denver Broncos

My Pick: Denver

The guy I'm betting against picks are in the lonk below:

The Way it Is Week 8 Picks

No comments: