Sunday, November 4, 2007

NFL Pick Em' Bet: Week 9

Well...one week is in the books and we both did pretty well I guess. We tied.

Real Detroit Sports: 9-4
The Way it Is: 9-4

Sunday, November 4, 2007:

Denver Broncos @ Detroit Lions

My Pick: Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City

My Pick: Green Bay

New England Patriots @ Indianapolis colts

My Pick: New England

Cincinnati Bengals @ Buffalo Bills

My Pick: Cincinatti

Carolina Pnathers @ Tennessee Titans

My Pick: Tennessee

Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns

My Pick: Cleveland

San Diego Chargers at Minnesota Vikings

My Pick: San Diego

Houston Texans @ Oakland Raiders

My Pick: New York Giants

Bufalo Bills @ New York Jets

My Pick: Buffalo

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Sains:

My Pick: Jacksonville

Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Bucs

My Pick: Tampa Bay

Washington Redskins @ New York Jets

My Pick: Washington

San Francisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons

My Pick: San Francisco

Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles

My Pick: Dallas

Monday, November 5, 2007:

Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburg Steelers

My Pick: Pittsburg

No comments: